Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shame On Ice 2 --- Roadrunners 1

That’s right ladies and gents after a three week hiatus Shame came out strong beating the Roadrunners in over time in one of the lowest scoring games we’ve had. Also on site was our “official” team photographer Matt H capturing all the great spills and skillz. As soon as I have photos I’ll post a few. I ended up with two penalties and then it was off to JJ’s for some beer- I love Shiner Bock… A few more minutes and I'll make it up on the AHA penalty leading score board… ;)

---

March 31st Altoona Road Race Iowa. This might be better then going to MO…

1 comment:

SickBoy said...

I go to Altoona/Waterworks every year, it's a good couple of races.

Flat, can be pretty windy, but short 'n easy. I made a phat $120 for second place at the RR last year. 45 miles with a 500m uphill sprint at the end.