Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Unemployment class.

Today I had to wake up really early at 8ish and head over to my mandatory class at the Dakota County building. The class is really helpful and they give you a lot of information from finding a job to learn how to eat on a budget. All and all I felt that the class would be helpful to someone who was looking for a job. But I also felt that most of the people in the class were also enjoying there unemployment “benefits.”

Take my friend, who I haven’t seen in a few years. After the class he was going to go work out and then practice his ninja moves.

---

We have a scrimmage tomorrow and I was trying to find out what rink at NSC it was at… And this is what Scooter wrote:” I see Lalla sitting in the corner of his condo rocking forward and back muttering "what rink... what rink... what rink..." over and over again - getting closer and closer to banging his head against the wall.”

Lets not forget Muckers comments…:Yup, With his Red hockey helmet on, drooling.

I’m glad I’m a great source of entertainment for you guys. Does anyone know a good Handy man or woman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would make a great sitcom episode. I'm sure CBC in Canada would be interested, at least. Hell, NBC is dying for a good, new sitcom. I think the actor who played Screech should play Lalla. Or, maybe better, Crispin Glover (he's the crazy actor who almost kicked David Letterman ib the head a few years back)! Any better suggestions out there?