Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who wins?

I have a feeling that the ProTour teams are going to be very upset about ASO Paris-Nice decision. Do you think this could last till the Tour? I'm not sure on my take, I think the race organizers shouldn't be bullied into who races there races. Remember ASO has always taking this stance about the ProTour from day one.

So can the like of Toyota - United and Team Slipstream race Paris-Nice and the Tour? Wouldn’t that be great to have Jason Donald throw up his hands in victory at Paris-Nice. Granted there not the best of teams, but fans just want to see a good race and these guys are no slouches. The race must go on.

1 comment:

Wiki said...

They should be left as separate entities in my opinion.

Sidebar- You better be training :)

You gotta long way 'til you need to worry about the Pro-Tour.