Friday, January 05, 2007

Cougars, T-Birds, O my.

So yesterday was a classic day on the road in the north west suburbs. At the first stop sign some moron pulls up in his Cougar and lays some rubber down which was very uncalled for. As he was doing this Ed throws up a hand jester. The guy in the Cougar thinks it might be a good idea to stop and have a chat. As Ed all 135lbs of him goes storming down the road to have a talk, the guy gets wise and does another burn out and never looks back. Man what a way to get the heart rate up.

Next was your basic yelling and the middle finger by some punk kids in there T-Bird.

Nature was calling at this point so we stopped at Holy Name Park. Ed did his business in the port O john and came back with a note that said this...

Guy Blow Job-
No strings attached-
2nd Thursday- today
Just park near building- (here)
We can do in in my SUV


At this point some creepy guy in an SUV drives by really slow and looks at us weird. We ride out of there fast like.

I see why all you guys like the western berbs now, there's never a dull moment. I think I'll stick to St. Paul.

---

I also received my high school transcript. Lets just say it looks like the alphabet. ;)

3 comments:

SickBoy said...

Hold on a minute... lets get something straight here. Coon Rapids is north burbs, the land of rednecks and a-holes. West burbs are the lake mtka burbs.... and I've never had crap like that happen to me.

Wiki said...

Well coming from Wayzata I can say that I've had a perfectly good hambuger thrown at me...

...What a waste.

Lalla, please don't compare youself to those of us from mtka, EP or Wayzata.

You're talkin apples to oranges here.

Mike Lalla said...

What is Maple Grove...? Guilt by close association I say.

For the record I use to ride up in Anoka, Elk River area... And your right. The funny part is they all have support our troops magnets and big American flags. I wonder how those morons would feel if I could have told them the just ran a Veteran off the road.