Monday, January 22, 2007

Pond Hockey, Shame On Ice 4 Blizzard 1, who's Emery?

This last Sunday was crazy Super-Rookie and I along with 6 other players played in the "Rink Rat" division of the US pond Hockey Championships. We dropped our first game, won our second and dropped our third. Pond hockey is some hard skating with no time to coast. I had my first beer at 6:50am and just kept it up from there.

---

In the AHA league Shame pulled out a great HARD fought win over the league superstars the Blizzard. This one was a real rocky style game with punches and rough play through out the night. I ended up with no points, two penalties, a little concussion and a hole in my cheek right above my lip where my tooth went through. Chicks dig scars- at least that's what I told my self when I applied the liquid bandage... No health insurances sucks, I probably could have used a stitch or two.

---

Emery is the name of my skate sharpening guy. We're now on a first name bases. ;)

No comments: