Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shame On Ice 8 Gray Dragons 1

This was a good game for us in the standings for the play offs, we really needed this one. The score says it all but before the game was crazy.

I thought I might need to get my skate sharpen, better safe then sorry I say. I brought them to a dude in the No Hope arena. After bringing back for him to re-sharpened I had to try these things on the Ice. I think there was a Pewee Practice and I asked the coach if I could hit the ice for a little time. I couldn't glide straight and had no outer edges AGAIN. So I took them back to another guy who said they were having problems with the sharpener (THANKS FOR F'IN TELL ME THAT SOONER.) So this guys does his best and there BAD. Like, I never in my life skated on skates this messed up. From now on I'll only go to the Russian guy by my house.

I ended up the night with 1 goal 5 assist and two penalty's. One penalty I was behind there net and was working the puck. This bigger guy came over and started to push me around and grabbing my stick... So I put this big moron down and got the shot on net only to have some other guy up in my face ready to fight... I served my two minute and then went free.

We had like 20 or so lady fans thanks to the Anvil and my grandpa, Who told me I shouldn't get so fustrated. I told him I'm just really vocal and animated. :)

Night

No comments: