Sunday, January 07, 2007

Saturday ride.


Dan from BCR and myself headed out again yesterday for some west suburb chills. All and all it was a good ride with 8 souls starting the day which was more then the GP ride I saw earlier. ;)My heart rate was under control and I did my fare share at the front where it seemed there was always a head wind. Dan did a good job hanging in there and I know he hit his limit a few times. I'm glad I didn't have to go that hard. haha My time off the power cranks is much needed. My hip is feeling better and I've notice my riding has been getting stronger even though I'm not really pushing it.

---

I figured out the ACT test will be better for me to take. I along with a few friends have been looking for a course, in addition with my self studies there should be no problem.

---

Shame update. We play tonight against the Ice Hogs there 5 and 2 and it should be a hard game. Shame has been spending some recreational time on the ice and off bonding, feeling each other out not up. I see positive improvements though out the year and I think we'll create a few upsets.

No comments: