Monday, January 01, 2007

MSU

Hi Mike,

Just a real quick reply right now. I'm in Wisconsin and I'm driving back to Wichita Falls tomorrow and then Wednesday morning.

I'd like to keep the conversation going about your attending MSU. If you could write back with either a race resume or a good idea of how much racing you've been doing and your results, I'd appreciate it.

And, let's nail down some dates for you to visit.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from you with some more specifics. I can definitely help get you pointed in the right direction with admissions questions. We can talk more after I hear back from you and I'm back in Wichita Falls.

Take care -- and happy new
year,

Gary

---

I wrote to Gary (coach for MSU cycling team) only an hour or so ago and he already responded. I'm starting off the new year in the right direction.

No comments: