Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Just for Jason.

My riding sucks… hopefully I’ll come around soon. I race again tomorrow.

I’ve only had 2 beers so far here. But a little more wine… it’s on the table!

The ex-pro here in town has one of those motorbikes for a newspaper article. I haven’t seen it yet but it sounds fun and I’m going to give her a ride.

On to other notes… did you hear who’s coming to MSU next year? Also how hard is it for MSU/HHH to support one awesome woman rider who stomps real pro women (see Tulsa Tough?) Just take a guess. Can MSU treat their Champions better, past and present? How many returning riders will there be next year and if they are returning why? What benefit is it to race for MSU cycling? I know about the tuition discounts, and a “scholarship” but is it worth it?

I guess it can be all summed up here. Click on the Survey 2010 Results. And I didn’t even take it! I wonder who from MSU took it…

For my hypercritical readers, it's not libel if it’s true.

…I would rather post pictures and write love letters. But someone has to ask questions I guess. Or we could end up with an underwater oil cloud that board members/CEOs deny exist.

2 comments:

SickBoy said...

blah blah blah msu black blah blah carter blah scholarships blah team blah fox blah gun show blah blah....

start talking about some bike racing you ARE doing and not something in Texass....

Jason said...

Ditto... You better not be writing that for me... I'm spending most of my summer 1300 miles away from Wichita falls, I wouldn't mind enjoying my distance on that topic... You're in Belgium doing real bike racing, I wanna read about real bike racing...