Friday, June 11, 2010

So...

I was thinking about maybe doing an internship next summer. I’ve had professors come up to me and give me some contacts with interesting companies that I would like. And found some cool green energy companies in the Midwest too. Well I had to go through my emails to find my most up to date resume. And wow I turned down a lot of jobs in 2007! I don’t know what happened during those times but I was really hurting. I’m actually so glad I did turn down those jobs. Now I’m on a path that I’m blazing.

People always ask me what I want to do after college. I really don’t have an answer for them, but I do know I want to wake up every day knowing that my career helps people and is an exciting and fun field. I’ve looked back to all my jobs and I’ve never had one that I dreaded going to. I loved them all, even Papa John’s Pizza Delivery Dude. So I guess when someone asks me again I’m going to tell them… I’m going to do something I love.

The future is bright, as long as I stay rubber side up.

---

X:)O:)X;)OXXX;O And yes kids... that's code, only one person can read it. So don't even try.

3 comments:

T Wrench said...

Thanks Mike, I love you too.

Mike Lalla said...

While I love you too Todd... this is for a special young lady.

T Wrench said...

Keep on keep 'n' on and living the dream.