Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sick

So I've had the sniffles the last 3 or 4 races. It's been on and off warm and cold here and it’s messing with my system hard core since I have to ride to races, race, then ride home. And as soon as my legs start getting to the point of doing something, it really hit me. I can’t breathe at all. So I'm taking some easy time.

---

I've been here for a total of 4 months and I'll be here for another 2. I have stopped at MANY bakeries, been to many races pro and amateur, been to the beach, been to numerous outside shopping days. I have yet to see a waffle and I don’t think I’ll see one. I think it a myth.

Tom, who is sitting on the left got 5th today in an interclub race. He's fast.


3 comments:

Francis Hamre said...

Is that you on the right?

I like the dog

Jason said...

Plenty of waffles in Brugges...

Mike Lalla said...

Does that look like me on the right?

---

Yeah? I might head up there. It will be like a tresure hunt.