Sunday, June 07, 2009

NVGP

For those watching NVGP in a few days. Please cheer on my good friends and teammates. Jason S., Todd E. and Colt T.. I think these dudes will be sticking there noses out there trying to do shit and get notice. Any support you can give will make them go harder. I think they'll be racing under blue RBM Richardson Bike Mark kits. If you don’t know them just follow Leslie around. I think she’s doing the leg massages.

Thanks

Who knows maybe next year we’ll have a full collegiate team strong enough to come out and play.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah, right! I don't want to get beat up by Tiff.

Mike Lalla said...

It's called a "helper" not a "humper" Gezzzzz.

SickBoy said...

So did they have to qualify?

Mike Lalla said...

No dude, they are from out of state. I have no clue how that crap works but I think that qualifying thig is a bunch of bull.