Sunday, March 04, 2007

The best one so far...

Hello,

My name is Dr John Molan..Well am sending you this mail concerning your apartment for rent. I am letting you know that am very much interested in renting the apartment for my only son who is in West Africa (Nigeria) will be travelling down to study in the united state to further his education for three month( three month course).i will want you to get back to me with your final asking price for the rent,the present condition of the apartment,and other usefull informations that will be needed.Payment will be made Cashires Check of $3850 being a refund payment of a cancelled order i placed with a client of mine few weeks back and he said it can only be Issued on Via Money Order which can easily be cashed at your bank without any form of stress and delay.All you need do is to get back to me with your full name and address so i can fax it to my client to issue the Cashiers check and make it payable to you as soon as possible.Once you recieve the Check,you will need to deduct your actual amount for the rent and wire the rest of the funds to my son via
western union money transfer who will be in your residence in the next 24hrs after he might have recieved the funds from you via western union money transfer that same day he recieve the fund from you, The Excess fund is for him to buy his ticket and some other things he will need when he arrive.Pls be informed that i am a very busy person due to the nature of my humanitarian work.Meanwhile,be informed also that i will be very busy next week so i will want the transaction to take place fast and safe. Also will want you to know that am very much interested in the apartment. Get back to me with your contact information:
Name in full:
Contact Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Country:
Phone#:
Hope this is okay by you.Get back to me with a reasonable reply.
My regards to your family.
Dr. John Molan

No comments: