Sunday, March 18, 2007

Will this weekend ever end?

Man this has been the longest weekend I've ever felt and it still not over.

Friday was a mint day and night. First I did that ride to Stillwater, then ate a little food and rode my MT bike down to McGovern's to watch the gophers play. I didn't leave that table till about 2 in the morning, I think I had a total of like 6 friends rotate through the table. I hooked up a ride home that was interesting to say the least(I can't tell you why... But it was Shame all the way.)I could have rode...

Saturday I had to go to drill in the morning. I felt like a truck hit me. I went, then limped out at like 10:30 and never went back. Instead Leslie and I hooked up with SR and Sarah at the Saint Patrick's Day parade. After we all went to the Nook where SR was explaining to me how every one hates him and his awsomeass, but sooner or later you'll like him... I asked, when would I hit this friendship phase? haha

Sunday I went to drill and no one cared I was gone the day before... Still up tonight is a Shame game we have to win.

I'm tired

SR quote of the day, at the parade. "See that hopping team over there? Yeah they're world champs... Watch, watch her do a simple triple quadruple flip. If LGR was a hopping team we would so kick there asses. We rock, they're lucky, yeah we rock..."

2 comments:

(dis)pencer said...

it's funny... i tune out everything SR says even when it's typed.

Mike Lalla said...

I take most of it in for humor reasons. Then double filter out the crap then take the highlights. But your right most of it just goes in one ear and out the other.