Saturday, March 31, 2007

RR


So the race today was ahh... Hard. After the first couple miles the pace was high in the cross wind. I made it in the front group feeling like a rock star until I started puking all over myself. At this point Little guys group caught me and I tried to stay on but I couldn't stop hacking and puking... Long story short. Tim, Dis and I rode a few laps together just bullshitting then just Tim and I drove on for the full miles. As it turned out I was pulling to hard for Tim so he punch me in the nose causing me to have a bloody nose... Did I mention the rain and lighting...?

Time 3:40min, 67 miles, puking on myself, bloody nose, having to listen to Tim.

Tomorrow is going to be better. I think.

1 comment:

Wiki said...

It was. So hard infact that many didn't race.

Ha ha.