Friday, March 23, 2007

Last night.

last night at my ACT class my act was made. We had a new teacher and she was determine to find my age. But she still though I could pass as a senior. After she found out I was 27 she was taking aback a little and said she respected that I was "finally" trying to go to college.

We had a nice conversation during a break on how you really didn't need a college education to succeed in life. Hell I was making more then her when she worked at Northwest, But I didn't tell her that...

Can you believe that we try to make these "kids" pick a life long career at 17? I'm 27 and I just found what I want to be when I grow up. I never want to grow up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she hot?

you should ask her out.

Mike Lalla said...

No, not hot...

T3 said...

I'm 27 and I just found what I want to be when I grow up

cool! i'm 37 and i still don't know.

Mike Lalla said...

Crap... I already want to change my major... I want to be an expert on "global warming." Who wants to give me money to support my collage career? I will take funds from either side. ;)