Monday, March 19, 2007

We won last night!

We played really well in the first period then kinda faded, but we had "D" playing forward and really mixed up the lines. The score was 10-2 I was on the ice for both of there scores but I scored two and a couple assist I think. This was a good start for our playoff run. We need to keep this up till the end.

Lets go Shame!

---

Last night I was a little sad on my way home. Its not uncommon to see a dead possum on the road but when there's another one that's alive and is right next to it... when it's eyes hit my headlights it looked at me with a, please kill me now look. Do you think it knew its partner was dead? Do they find a new mates?

One time back in the day I saw a really pretty white dove on the RR tracks while riding the bus home. Well I rode my bike back were I saw it... It was dead I buried it in the rocks and said a little something...

No comments: