Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hockey and ACTs

So for the last few day I've been playing at the Minnesota Made Hockey rink. From 9:30am to 11 or when ever, you can skate for free. Yesterday it was just me a bunch of pucks and the net, it was sweet. Today we had a few players to hit up some short game play. It looks like I'll be keeping this up and start riding in the afternoon. I will try this tomorrow for the first time but it might be to much.

---

I had my first ACT class just a few hours ago. I am the oldest person there, but the teacher thought I was a Junior... haha. I still need to work on my math but my English skills and reasoning are holding strong. Which is surprising because I failed 9th grade English... But over the last few years after high school I've had some great teachers. It just shows you, just having smart friends can make you smarter.

---

I was just suspended from posting on mnpig.com... Posers.

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Glad I could be of assistance.

Mike Lalla said...

Ahhh, yeah your on the list...