Monday, March 26, 2007

Somthing got me thinking...

So as I was sitting down the other night I saw a Erik's Bike Shop commercial. And I started remembering back to when Erik used to play hockey with Wiki and I on the Erik's hockey team, The good old days(I still have the green jersey.) Then I started to think, do you think he stills plays? Or even ride his bike, I'm not sure but I don't think he raced that often. We used to have fun back in the day but I guess Erik's was having growing pains and that's why it was no longer fun to work there.

You have to respect Dan-GP, H-wood-Hollywood, Gene O-One on one and all the other old guard that still ride and kick ass. Do you know of any other owners that ride competitively I know I missed a few.

Maybe we could get all the bike shop owners together and have a friendly tricycle race for some good cause. I bet local media would bite on that one.

1 comment:

Wiki said...

That's right. I forgot all about that. We have played hockey together. Wow, that was a while ago. Those were the days.

I think I'm gonna open a shop so I can make your list, he he.