Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm sick :(

It’s true, I think it settled down in my lungs. I now have a full blown cough, runny noise and a sore throat. With weather like today this is a BIG bummer. I'm going to go pick up some Nightguil and drink this baby down. Damn this sucks and it gets worse!

---

Ice Hogs 2 Shame 1

This game was hard. We out shot them 46-32 or something like that. I ended the evening with 2 penalties. One was for interfering, I was in front of the net and the puck was above my head, I couldn't find the puck but I found an Ice Hog player in front of me and I made him go down...

The next one was lame. I shot the puck on net and took a little swipe at the puck before the whistle blew. After I had their whole team skating towards me... I was on our bench when I heard my number being called for a slash... Yeah that when they scored there 2nd goal, I came out of the box with a heavy feeling of Shame.

3 comments:

Wiki said...

That sucks!

Drink tons and get a lot of sleep.

Sleep is more beneficial for you than miles right now.

We gotta get you healthy for this weekend.

Mike Lalla said...

Water right?

Wiki said...

Of course!