Sunday, March 25, 2007

Smither's site.

This may be the last political post I write about. Smithers has a great discussion going on about global warming and it seems to always come down to higher taxes and the inefficient Hummer.

Lets see if we're all on the same page. I hate all cars on the road because they're not as efficient as my moped and are causing global warming... O I'm being silly, I hate all mopeds too because they produce more toxic fumes then my pedal bike.

All the things that I think are inefficient, should be outlawed and if not I will start a website were you can flip the product off and post your pic.

Here is my list:
Batteries
Lawn mowers.
Planes, trains and automobiles.
Anything with a motor really, even RC cars and planes.
Brittney Spears.
Rubber sole shoes.
All pesticides.
Loud music. Maybe not... If you want your 12" sub we'll tax you more then a 8" sub.
My furniture... How many cows did it take to make? I hate all meat eaters too.

Feel free to add to the list.

I'm a little slow, I know the sky is blue, water is wet, I have 10 fingers, 2+2=4, I have blood in my veins, 60mins are in an hour, SR is cool. If global warming does exist it should be as easy to prove as the previous list.

This isn't extreme, this is the world we live in.

2 comments:

Johnny Roosh said...

I see you also enjoyed the FUH2 web site! Even I think Hummers are pretty silly and I'm a Motorhead!

Nice blog by the way.

Mike Lalla said...

Thanks, I try a little. The only reason I think the H2 is lame is because it’s just a supped up Tahoe with no real purpose excepted to be pimped like the hot pink one I saw at the auto show. Now the H1 on the other hand has a purpose. But I don't think you'll see one on our roads that is up armored with a MRK19 on top any time soon.