Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The St. Paul ride.

So I've been a little board lately with the GP route, you can only ride it so many times a week. Today I headed down to Ohio for some hill repeats. I really don't like hill repeats so I did three and started on a little tour, Lilly Dale Road over to 35E following the trail and bike route to 494 then back home.

It was fun and I saw a lot of wildlife like a group of turkeys, a bum with a wild turkey... and a scrappy looking coyote which was really cool.

That's all I have...

4 comments:

Wiki said...

Best post ever!

Anonymous said...

Dude, with all the time on your hands these days, why are you just dinkin around in St. Paul? If I was you I'd get in the car and hit some of the best riding in this region just south and east of the cities only an hour or so. Trip on over to Wisco to Plum City, Spring Valley, Durand, and beyond. There's a hill that goes into Elmwood where you can hit 55 MPH. Or, go down towards Wabasha and Winona, or something. Lots of glorious hills and low traffic roads. Even better stuff further south.

Mike Lalla said...

Remember I lived in Sparta and rode in Lacrosse often... Gas cost money. Money I don't have... Next week I'll find a route to Afton.

I remember doing a climb by Sparta with sand on it, it was so steep I was spinning out trying to go up it... haha

It wasn't thats good of a post Marc, you need to get out more... ;)

Wiki said...

I was kidding

Ha ha!