Thursday, March 22, 2007

The last couple days.

Well yesterday I had my fastest ride ever on my modified GP loop and felt super strong even while playing hockey later in the evening.

Today I felt like crap. I rode to Stillwater and took the Gatway Trail which is still not clear of snow... So I had to walk for like 20 min or so. Then I missed Highway 12 to Stillwater and zoned out and just kept on riding and walking to the start of the TTT race, stupid... So I took a different way back and suffered all the way.

Tomorrow is a rest day.

6 comments:

Wiki said...

Oh whaaa!

We all feel so sorry for you.

Being forced to ride every day.

Ditch the skirt Sally!

Mike Lalla said...

I think I may have picked up a cold on that less then perfect day. I really feel like shit.

I ride for fun. I may be close to over 15hr this week... I'm like a pro that gets paid by unemployment.

Wiki said...

Well let me know if you're not doing the GP ride.

Mike Lalla said...

I'm doing the GP ride. Andy's ride might not make it back in time for go carts, and I gots to race tha carts.

Wiki said...

Yeah, I'm doing GP as well. :)

Mike Lalla said...

Marc you made it, then you left :( Let me know when you’re selling your bikes. :) I know it’s hard just stay positive.

Later in the ride Tyson was pulling like a mad man. He has got to be the FASTEST sport rider EVER. I think he could single handedly ride away from the masters 4-5 field with no problems.